|About Gray & Company
What Can Gray
& Company Do For You?
Risk Management Services
Employee Benefit Services
Questions & Answers
|WHAT CAN GRAY & COMPANY DO FOR YOU?
- Our role is to represent the insurance buyer.
- We have been quite successful in negotiating on behalf of our clients to obtain premium reductions and improved coverage.
- Due to our independence from the sellers of insurance, we are in position to provide independent opinions, recommendations and comments about your insurance protection.
- We work directly for the client.
- We do not receive any form of compensation from insurance companies or agencies.
- Our loyalty lies with our client, as 100% of our revenue comes from consulting services and conducting seminars for insurance buyers.
- We are often in a position to advise our clients of markets available to them that cannot be accessed by their agent/broker.
- Clients often turn to us to "bounce off" ideas about their insurance programs.
- We are in position to discuss the "upside" and the "downside" of most insurance issues.
- Because we work for the client and not for the insurer, we continue our relationship with the insured for many years even though the insurers and sales agents may change from time to time.
PART-TIME RISK MANAGER
- We can serve an "out-sourced" Risk Manager on an on-going basis for clients that cannot justify the expense of employing a risk manger.
- This service keeps us familiar with your insurance program and in position to advise you of new trends and opportunities in the insurance marketplace.
- Don Gray, ARM offers 13 years of consulting experience, 10 years of other insurance experience, and majored in Insurance & Risk Management at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Insurance buying should include "negotiation" to get the best pricing and coverage.
- Working through agents, we routinely negotiate better terms for our clients.
- The Property & Casualty marketplace is in a near crisis mode. Premiums have skyrocketed and coverages are becoming restricted.
- Buyers of insurance are wise to retain a consultant to prepare insurance specifications, evaluate proposals, and negotiate among the insurers for enhancements.
- The market for Employee Benefits coverage is complex; several of the nations largest insurers and HMOs have merged.
- Employers who solicit medical insurance proposals in response to rate increases are generally coming out ahead of those who do not.
- We provide clients with the expertise that is required to evaluate insurance proposals and policy language.
- We will point out how the proposed coverage differs from the coverage currently in force.
- We will help you make an informed purchasing decision.
- Many insurance enhancements can be provided at no cost, but you have to know about them and ask for them.
PEACE OF MIND
- You can take comfort in knowing that you have access to an advisor who understands your needs and is loyal only to you.