|About Gray & Company
What Can Gray
& Company Do For You?
Risk Management Services
Employee Benefit Services
Questions & Answers
ABOUT GRAY & COMPANY, LLC…
- Gray & Company provides insurance advice and counsel on matters involving property and liability insurance and employee benefit plans.
- Services are provided to corporate, governmental, and non-profit entities.
- Gray & Company sells no insurance.
- Gray & Company's efforts often result in reduced insurance premiums and improved coverage terms.
- The firm was created in 1999.
- Don Gray, ARM serves as the firm's senior consultant.
- Don has 13 years of consulting experience, plus another 10 years of insurance background.
- Don has provided consulting services to over 125 clients, most of who are located in Texas.
- While Don has provided services to a wide range of clients, most of Don's experience has been in the educational arena (colleges, universities and school districts), governmental entities (cities and counties), and utilities (electric and water).
- Don has managed over 160 competitive bidding projects and has reviewed thousands of insurance proposals and policies.
- Don managed a branch office of a national consulting firm during the period of 1989-1999.
- During the period of 1984 to 1989, Don served as the Director of Insurance Programs at the Texas Association of Counties (a statewide risk pooling arrangement for Texas counties and districts).
- Don was also employed by the Texas A&M University System during the period of 1979-1984 as an insurance manager.
- Don graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 1976 (BBA, Insurance major).